Update: Aaron’s Inflatable Dragon Project

Looks like there are pictures from the factory online of a prototype of Aaron’s dragon.

More pictures can be found at InflateThemAll.

This entry was posted in Toy News. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Update: Aaron’s Inflatable Dragon Project

1. dd player says:

I like the look of the handles, very cute. I’m not a “rider” but do like inflatable dragons.

2. MightyMaxx says:

It was my Idea to ask if i can have Handles so it, so i got it. I really want to ride my Dragon in the Water like a real Pool Toy, sure i can hold on his Head or Neck, but a Toy with Handles gives a special appearance to me. At this time i’m Designing a Shirt and buttons with the Prototype Drawings and around the pic text like “I’m a Dragon Tamer” above and “Aaron8181 blue Pouncing Dragon” under the pic.

3. dd player says:

If you could make some with clear vinyl with a slight color tint, that would look great.

4. dd player says:

It does look like it would be fun in a pool. I would worry about the seams tearing. Great looking dragon, can’t say that enough.

5. MightyMaxx says:

@dd-player: i hope there will be no problem with his seams. If i can’t ride him in the Pool, then where is the reason to buy one? To collect Dust?

6. dd player says:

I have always wanted to fly around on a dragon. Floating around a pool on one is about as close as one can get. I saw a Zenith dragon on ebay that had some seam repairs. Strips glued on over some of the seams. That’s what got me wondering how strong they are.

7. MightyMaxx says:

Thats the same Listing i saw, you mean the one that was used as Decoration while a Magic: The Gathering Tournament, right?

But i’m happy so meet someone who has the same preference and the same Imagination like me.

8. dd player says:

Yep that’s the one.

9. dd player says:

The Leonopteryx flying scenes in the movie avatar. I can’t watch that enough.

10. Benedict Lee says:

Are the orders for this toy still open? If not, where can i buy one?

11. They are not. You can email Aaronwhipya@gmail.com to see if he has any available.